Once you know the purpose of physical roulette and its modus operandi, you already know a lot about how to play online roulette, as the objective and the procedure is very similar. The main difference is that, here, you don’t have to leave the house to play, you can do it comfortably in your pyjamas from the sofa and use the device you like the most, such as your mobile or tablet. With that said, let’s take a look at how to play online roulette step by step:
Choose which online roulette you want to play: the best thing about playing online roulette is that you don’t have to settle for a specific roulette wheel, as there are multiple options to choose from. In fact, at Golden Park alone, we have a great variety of types. Have you already selected the one you like the most? Well, let’s move on to step two.
Place your bet: in front of you, you will see chips with amounts and different types of bets to choose from. Select responsibly and calmly the one you are interested in for the game and place the chips in the box you want to bet on.
- Click on “spin”: when you do so, the dealer or the RNG spins the ball and spins the wheel.
- Check if you’re right: the ball will stop on a square. If it matches yours, you win; if it doesn’t, you lose.
Types of online roulette
Now that you know how to play, it’s time to tell you something you’ve probably already realised if you’ve checked out the casino games on offer at GoldenPark: there are different types of online roulette. And no, we’re not just talking about the themes and the wild rhythms that you’ll find in some of the roulette wheels on offer, but about the game mechanics in general. Here are some of the ones you should know about:
- Live roulette: this option allows you to play online roulette totally live in real time from wherever you want. You can see it at Live Roulette.
- American roulette: in this roulette wheel, there are a total of 38 numbers. The numbers range from 1 to 36 and, in addition, there are two green squares: one with a 0 and one with a 00. You can see one at Switch Studios’ American Roulette.
- European Roulette: unlike the previous one, here you will find 37 numbers: 18 in red, 18 in black and a 0 in green. You can play one at Switch Studios Roulette.
- French Roulette: The layout of French Roulette is the same as European Roulette. The only difference you will find between the two, and not even always, will be mainly in relation to some special rules.
- Fast roulette: here is an option for those who love speed. This is a type of live online roulette where you can place multiple bets per hour. You can play one at Fastball Roulette.
Terms you need to know when playing online roulette
Now that you know how to play roulette and what types there are, it’s time to explain the main online roulette terms you need to know to understand everything that can happen during the game.